Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dental Anxiety

Many people delay going to the dentist and having dental work done due to fear. This procrastination can lead to serious and costly complications. We have many tools and techniques to help you have a comfortable dental appointment. Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas), conscious sedation and Coming soon: I.V. sedation will help you overcome your Dental Anxiety. But you don’t have to take our word for it; here are a few testimonials to help put you at ease! “They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience!!! I often cringe at the thought of having to visit the dentist’s office but Dr. Burden, Rose and the other staff members always make it a pleasant experience.” – Talisha "The staff put me at ease, which is pretty key when someone is putting their hands into your mouth, wielding sharp instruments. My experience was great and my teeth look clean and healthy. I've been seeing Dr. Burden since I was nine years old and I don't trust my teeth to anyone else." - Kerry B Call today to see how we can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment